Confined Spaces in Construction (Introduction)
This course is perfect for managers and supervisors wanting a general understanding of the principles of working safely in and around confined spaces.
We deliver a bespoke combination of theoretical and practical exercises on our live mock site for a full understanding of the risks and associated hazards that could occur within a confined space.
Duration: 1 day
Cost per person: £125+VAT
This course covers:
- Examples of confined spaces: tanks, vaults, manholes, tunnels, pipelines, storage bins, and many more.
- Risks, hazards, controls, and PPE required in confined spaces.
- Risk classifications.
- The importance of personal hygiene.
- Health and safety responsibilities of individuals, managers, and employers.
- The importance of reporting accidents, ill health, and other incidents.