This course is for those who have recently entered (or are about to enter) the construction and civil engineering industry. Our Health & Safety Awareness course will help candidates understand the hazards that they may encounter on a construction site.
This course is also perfect for those candidates wanting to gain their green labourer card (subject to passing their HS&E touch screen test).
This course covers:
- What is expected of them.
- Why they are carrying out their identified roles.
- How they contribute to the safety of the workplace..
- Understand the need to prevent accidents.
- Have an understanding of health and safety law.
- Identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site.
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements.
- Appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure.
- Report unsafe acts to prevent an accident.