Confined Spaces in Construction (Introduction)
What does the course involve?
We deliver a bespoke combination of theoretical and practical exercises on our live mock site for a full understanding of the risks and associated hazards that could occur within a confined space
This course also covers:
- Examples of confined spaces: tanks, vaults, manholes, tunnels, pipelines, storage bins, and many more.
- Risks, hazards, controls, and PPE required in confined spaces.
- Risk classifications.
- The importance of personal hygiene
- Health and safety responsibilities of individuals, managers, and employers.
- The importance of reporting accidents, ill health, and other incidents.
Have a question about the course? Check out our FAQs below:
Get in touch