BECOME AN EMPLOYER PARTNER
Becoming an Employer Partner recognises your companies dedication to investing in your people and the future generation of construction
For Employer Partners involved in our Trainee Programmes, we provide:
- Bespoke Assessment days for our Trainee Programmes; to attract the best new talent into the industry.
- A personal service to match the right trainees to your business.
- A dedicated Employer Liaison Manager to visit the Trainee every 6 weeks, whether on site, or at AccXel, to support and facilitate the relationship between Trainee and Employer.
- An AccXel annual graduation ceremony.
- Support throughout the Trainee Programme.
For Employer Partners involved in our Skill Steps Programmes, we provide:
- An industry-leading ‘whole’ person, upskilling programme to maximise effectiveness of staff through productivity and wellbeing.
- Offers and incentives with our partners.
- An AccXel graduation ceremony.
- Support throughout the Skill STEPS Programme.
For all Employer Partners we offer:
- Brand involvement with our education and school outreach programme.
- Brand involvement with our Careers Days at AccXel.
- Discounted AccXel venue hire for staff engagement programmes or conferences.
- Discounted AccXel venue hire for corporate events such as ‘Meet the Buyer’ or project
If you would like to find out more about how to become an Employer partner, please contact our Head of Business Engagement and Communication, Katie Hathaway by clicking the icons below: