This course combines theoretical and practical exercises to ensure all candidates have an excellent knowledge and understanding of operating & servicing heavy machinery, as well as the practical skills to manoeuvre the excavator safely on site.
Candidates will first learn how to operate the excavator on our state-of-the-art plant simulators, before moving onto practical exercises on our mock-live site.
- How to operate the 360° Tracked Excavator safely and productively.
- How to fit and operate ancillary equipment.
- How to site the machine safely and efficiently.
- Safe use of bucket/attachment changing areas.
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures.
- Understanding the capabilities, purposes, and limitations of the 360° Tracked Excavator.
- Safety precautions.
- Necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and how to carry them out.
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment and GPS control.